Startup Applications ON HOLD due to the postponement of the EBAN Cork 2020 Congress to April 2021
Applications will reopen nearer the time of the rescheduled Congress in April 2021.
Startups will then be able to apply to join hundreds of investors, entrepreneurs and corporates attending the EBAN Annual Congress on April 14-16 2021 in Cork to make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s most successful angel investors!
Virtual Event - Changing Worlds - June 11th
The Partners of EBAN Cork are currently organising a Virtual Event – Changing Worlds,
This will include:
- Global Investor Challenge pitching session
- Deep dive panel discussions on COVID-19, Data & AI and Medtech
- Fireside Chat/Interview
Save the date for the broadcast from Cork, Ireland Thursday June 11th 1300-15:30 UTC/GMT +1 (14:00 – 16:30 CEST)
More information coming soon!
Who Can Apply
- Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
- All industries including – Life Sciences, Space, CyberSecurity, Maritime, AgriTech & Food;
- Investor ready, with an Investor Grade Business Plan and actively seeking investment of €300k – €3million;
- Company based in an EU country
What is on Offer?
- 1 complimentary Congress Only ticket per team (excluding Gala Awards Dinner);
- Special Entrepreneur Discount on further Congress tickets;
- Pitching slot on stage during the Global Investor Challenge
- If selected as winning company at the Global Investor Forum, another pitching slot on the main stage
- Profile listed on Congress website and promotional campaigns;
- Access to all trainings, workshops and sessions at the Congress;
- Access to networking app with possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP